Sunday, November 25, 2007

Challenges

Well, I have returned home from Thanksgiving and I'm already running (no pun intended) into some challenges with my YEAR OF THE MARATHON. For one thing, I didn't run at all after the race on Thursday morning which means Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all passed with no running! I also ate like a pig all weekend. I will say, however, that I was able to record everything I ate for the whole weekend and if anyone has any questions, please feel free to let me know! The other goal I had was to get to a store to by some bright colored winter running gear, which also didn't happen. ARGH.

I'm finding that now that my nine races are done and now that work is going to be getting busier and now that winter is upon us, I am nervous that I'll struggle to find running time and I won't be getting good miles in! I looked at last year's calendar for NYRR and the first of the half marathons is early in the year (January or February, if I remember) which means I need to spend December really getting into shape!

Goal: Run often!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you pigged out on really good food! Especially the stuffing YOU made and then left tons of for us to finish. Work up to it Pump. You will get there. Be patient (not your virtue)and allow for some slumps. I know you will do it.