Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Well . . . another year is coming to a close. 2007 is running out of hours quickly and here I sit, writing a short little blog entry about the year. 2008 is sure to be a great year and I'm looking forward to it!

I ran a bit today, nothing much, but it felt good to get outside. It really feels as though the last few days have been counterproductive on the losing weight, running front BUT on the other hand, they have been great on the relaxing, doing very little productive front. I need the relaxation. The next two months at work will be very busy and I'm sure that I will be grateful for this relaxation come February 15th.

In any case, I'm about to enter the year in which I'll run the marathon and I'm looking forward to it! In a way, my YEAR OF THE MARATHON is really being beginning now!

Have a safe and happy new year!!

1 comment: