Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve - FINALLY!!

Well, I'm on vacation! Finally! and I ran today . . . FINALLY!!! My last run prior to my run today was on Thanksgiving . . . pathetic. But today I ran for 25 minutes and got almost 3 miles in. Not too bad. It was cold! I'm in Atlanta and I thought that I didn't need to bring cold weather running gear like my hat or gloves or pants. So despite the fact that I just got some very nice, reflective cold weather running pants for Christmas (thanks mom!) I didn't bring them b/c I thought Atlanta would be warm! Well . . . this morning at 8am when I went running it was quite chilly. I was ok in shorts and my fleece jacket, but it was colder than I had imagined it would be . . . oh well.

On another note, vacation has come and I didn't even know that today was a Monday. I know that I've really let go and allowed myself to relax when I can forget what day of the week it is! I'm going to really enjoy spending time with family and enjoying the holidays before I go back to work and have a very busy January.

Today is Christmas Eve, so Merry Christmas everyone! and Happy running!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You are welcome. But they do you no good if you don't take them with you!
Happy running.